Saturday, July 13, 2013

Why?

Wanna know why I'm angry?  Do you?  Are you honest enough to hear it?  Or will you just blow me off and say how stupid, ill educated, rude, lacking in charity and mean spirited I am?  Actually, I don't care.  And if I "offend you"  or  whatever other little content less expression of your desire to silence me you choose to use, I don't care.

Pick up your diocesan news paper, why don't you.  Read it.  Notice something--it doesn't say anything.  It's null, pablum, designed to communicate anything, except the Gospel, the call to repentance and salvatio.

Has your pastor warned you about mortal sin?  Contrception?  Has he said a word about masturbation or fornication?  Can you even figure out what more than 1 in 4 of his homilies are about?

How involved are men in your parish--are they even made to feel welcome?  How about boys--anything for them, or do they have to share everything with the girls?

Yeah I'm fed up.  Get over it.




No comments:

Post a Comment