Saturday, July 27, 2013

POLITICAL STATEMENT



OK--I've had it with the Republicans--period.  I've never been fond of them.  In fact, I've never even liked them.  But with the fascistic developments in the Democratic party, it's self purging of the so called "Blue-Dogs",  I fell to the Republicans.

But Congress has failed to rein in the NSA, by a very few votes.  And the Republicans were much more interested in letting them ignore the 4th Amendment than the Democrats.

Therefore, I will not support the Republican Party in any way, any longer.  I might vote to a TEA Party candidate running on the Republican Ticket--but for the most part, nada.  Nothing important to me have they supported, and John Boener is a jackal who will devour the children of the future just as surely as Obama or Pelosi.  Neither party gives a rat's posterior about us.


No comments:

Post a Comment